Education for educations sake just fills our heads but leaves an impoverished heart. We want to provide education that enables us to grow and serve. Our goal is to provide continued systematic Bible education for all those who want to learn. Our desire is to continue to equip the saints in an ongoing Bible based curriculum. The Basis for our Institute is a four year Bible program that provides the tools necessary for more advanced leadership and ministry. Our goal is to provide you with training not just information. The classes are open to all of our church members and are ongoing. We have regular classes as well as the option of continuing courses at your own pace at home. Diplomas are just pieces of paper, wisdom is applied truth.
Here is a list of courses tha we teach in our institute.
- Baptist Doctrine (Part One) — 1 hours per week X 32 weeks
- Old Testament History — 1 hour per week X 32 weeks
- Personal Evangelism — 1 hour per week X 16 weeks
- The Life of Christ — 1 hour per week X 16 weeks
- Baptist Doctrine (Part Two) — 1 hours per week X 32 weeks
- The Life of Paul — 1 hour per week X 16 weeks
- Church History — hour per week X 32 weeks
- Homiletics — 1 hour per week X 16 weeks
- Expository Bible Teaching — 1 hours per week X 32 weeks
- Bible Prophecy — 1 hour per week X 32 weeks
- English Bible: Manuscript Evidence — 1 hour per week X 32 weeks
- Pastoral Theology — 1 hour X 16 weeks
- Baptist Polity — 1 hour X 32 weeks
There are also other Elective courses, mentoring and apprenticeship training that is geared for specific ministries and services available.
Strong church members results in a strong church.